Hotel Neustädter Hof
location & driving direction to the hotel
Schwarzenberg is a district town in Saxony located in the Ore Mountains. With the castle and St. George's Church, the Mining Region of the Ore Mountains/Krušnohoří with it's 22 sub-regions belongs to the UNESCO - World Heritage Site since the 06 July 2019.
Our hotel "Neustädter Hof" is only a 2 minutes by car and and about 5-10 minutes on foot from the regional train station "Schwarzenberg". There is also a bus stop directly in front of the hotel. The freeways 4 and 72 are in 20-30 kilometers distance. The nearest major airports are in Dresden and Leipzig/Halle (both about 110 kilometers).
with your car, coming from north
"A72 Leipzig/A4 Dresden" :
- If you come from A4 near Chemnitz follow A72 to direction Stollberg / Erzgebirge / Zwickau.
- While driving on A72 take exit Hartenstein and drive to direction Aue/B169.
- In Aue follow B101 direction to Schwarzenberg.
- In Schwarzenberg you can see the Hotel at the opposite of the "Ring-Center".
with your car, coming from south
- On A72 take exit 10 Zwickau-West and follow direction/signs Schneeberg/Aue on B93.
- You will be routed via B169 to Aue from there via B101 to Schwarzenberg. Once there you will spot the "Neustädter Ring".
- In Schwarzenberg you can see the Hotel direct at the opposite of the "Ring-Center".
arrival by public train by "Deutsche Bahn"
Travel by train via Zwickau.
From Zwickau take the "Erzgebirgsbahn" and directly reach the train-station: Schwarzenberg/Erzgb.